Right optical Column
X-Shut security advice
X-Shut is a very secure and reliable mounting system. So far, we have not encountered any malfunctions, accidents or damage caused by an X-Shut device. However, security advices are essential.
X-Shut – general security advice
- X-Shut shall only be used by persons who are familiar with the functional description and the safety advice!
- Rough dirt on the X-Shut (e.g. sand, earth) can affect the function of the fastener and may cause increased wear and tear!
- Considerable wear and tear of individual components, damaged or missing O-rings may cause an accidental release of the fastener!
- After each locking of the X-Shut fastening parts, the snap-in of the „bolt“ must be ensured by making slight rotations.
- X-Shut must only be used with the original components!
- Overstress as well as inappropriate use can destroy the X-Shut. This may lead to the loss of the attached object or serious accidents!